Adomni provides monthly payouts to all board owners by check or automated bank transfer (ACH). Choosing to receive payments via ACH is the fastest and easiest way to receive monthly payouts.
You can manage your payout settings by following these steps:
- Click on Account Information on the left navigation bar under My Account.
- From the Section drop down menu at the top choose Payout Settings, choose you preferred payment method (check or ACH).
- If you select check, you will receive a check by mail to the address on file.
- If you select ACH, follow the next steps.
- Enter the bank name, routing number, account number and then select Update Bank Information.
- *Note: Upon saving your bank account information it will be encrypted. You will be able to view the bank name and the last 4-digits of the account number.
- As a security measure, Adomni verifies all new bank accounts added into the system. After adding your bank account information, a small deposit will be placed in your account in 1-3 business days. Upon receiving the small deposit, log back into your Adomni account and enter the amount you received.
If the amount matches, your account will be verified. If the amount does not match, you will need to enter the correct or new banking details.
- Note*: If you forget to verify your bank account information, we will send email reminders. You will have 14 days from the deposit date to verify the amount. If you do not verify within 14 days, your bank information will be removed and you will need to re-enter the bank account details to resume the verification process.
If you have any billing questions, please call Adomni Support at 844-4ADOMNI (423-6664) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.