Content approval process
- After you have assigned your content, a content approval specialist will review it and ensure that it abides by the board's content guidelines. That includes the following: dimensions, quality and content suitability.
- We support the following image file formats: .jpg, .gif, .png, .pdf. We also support the following video formats: .mp4, .mpeg, .avi, .mov. *Note: not all boards support video.
- You will receive an email notification with the approval status: approved or rejected.
- Content may be rejected for numerous reasons. Common reasons for rejected reasons include:
- Dimensions- each board has optimal image size specifications. The expected file size will be listed on the Board Details page.
- Quality- make sure the image/video is of high resolution and is not blurry.
- Suitability- some boards may have content restrictions such as no alcohol, tobacco or gaming advertising.
- We will notify you by email if your content has been rejected and provide recommended revisions.
- After revising your rejected content, upload and assign it again.