Content design tips
This document was created to aid Advertisers in designing digital billboard content that is visually captivating and effective in delivering a clear message.
We recommend follwing these five important best practices when creating advertisement artwork:
- Less is more.
- Example of good, simple, bold content
- Example of bad, overloaded/busy content
- Prioritize your messaging and content.
- Example of properly sized, prioritized content
- Example of poorly weighted design elements
- Choose fonts that are easy to read, sized large enough to read from a distance and avoid using too many UPPERCASE words.
- Example of easy to read text.
- Choose colors that translate an emotional response that is in-line with your content.
- Ensure that your colors have good contrast.
- Example of good contrasting colors
- Example of insufficient contrast
- Avoid white backgrounds and pastels