The override feature is useful when there's a need to temporarily replace existing schedules with a new schedule. For example, a political caucus is in town and requires you to replace all of your schedule content to be replaced with an announcement. You may use the override feature to nullify the existing schedules and replace them with a new one.
- Click on My Media Boards in My Account.
- Select Manage Content to view your schedules.
- Click Edit on any of the schedules listed.
- Create a new schedule by selecting a start and end date, time range and new content. Check off the Override box on the bottom right corner and click Update Schedule.
- Note: Clicking the Override box will result in your new schedule overriding ALL of your slots. None of the other schedules will appear during this schedule's duration.